Soldiers & Sailors Presents: Museum Comes Alive Over 21 Night
Escape to paradise on Friday July 22, 2016 at Soldiers & Sailors. We are rolling back time to the Hawaiian Territories during the summer of 1941, when Friday night meant canteen dances, umbrella drinks, and tropical treats!
Experience the sights, sounds, and sips of Hawaii…
- Visit our “virtual beach.” Enjoy a dance under palm trees or relax as you gaze at ocean waves!
- Guests receive a free lei!
- Cool down with an Aloha Punch cocktail or ” grown-up” shaved ice for purchase at cash bars.
- All the Best Catering will be onsite with Hawaiian-inspired selections for cash purchase only.
- Steel City Ukuleles will set the tone for a steamy tropical night.
- Reenactors in authentic WWII US Navy and US Army uniforms will bring 1941 alive!
- Docents will be available through the museum to discuss various exhibits!
- View exclusive, authentic artifacts on display for one night only!
MUST BE AT LEAST 21 TO ENTER!
In the interest of getting everyone inside as quickly as possible, we are encouraging cash transactions for the $5 admission fee taken at the museum doors. If you’re light on cash, please stop at the PNC ATM on the adjacent block to our left before entering. While we truly appreciate those who make the effort to bring cash, credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Street parking is free after 6pm. The parking garage below our front lawn at Fifth & Bigelow is only $5 after 4pm.
Special thanks to our sponsor, Steel City Vets.
You can also find out the latest about this event on FaceBook. Click here or on the flyer above to follow us there.
Just a reminder, these events help Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall financially so we can continue our mission preserving a lasting tribute to those men and women who unselfishly gave of themselves in serving their country during American wars.
Honor them with your presence.